- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1 cup quinoa, rinsed
- 50 g toasted flaked almonds
- 100 g feta, crumbled
- handful parsley, roughly chopped
- 1/2 lemon juice
- In a large pan, heat olive oil. Add coriander and turmeric into the pan and cook for approximately 1 minute.
- Add quinoa and cook for another minute until you hear popping sounds.Add in 2 cups of boiling water and stir.Simmer for 10 to 15 minutes until the water has evaporated.
- Cool slightly and stir in the rest of the ingredients.
Ready to Serve.
Sent with Love