Its been proven that low self esteem is the most soul destroying feeling you can have.
As your self esteem rises – so does everything else – including your bank balance!!
We are taught as children to put ourselves down
to not be boastful but as time goes on we tend to think of ourselves as less than we actually are and we struggle to silence that inner critic who keeps putting us down
You have done a better job on yourself than you think.
Stop being too hard on yourself because being too hard on yourself goes hand-in-hand with a low self-esteem.
11 Signs you’re being too hard on yourself (Source: Bustle)
- If You Make A Mistake, You’ll Dwell On It Forever
- You Focus On What You Haven’t Accomplished
- You Tend To Dismiss Your Own Ideas
- You Let Guilt Eat You Up
- You Tend To Speak In Negative Terminology
- You Focus On Things You Cannot Change
- You’re Constantly Comparing Yourself To Others
- You Can Never Take A Compliment
- You Rarely Feel Good About Yourself
- You Rarely Do Anything Nice For Yourself
- You’re Always Cranky
7 Ways to stop being too hard on yourself (Source: HealthyPlace)
- Have realistic expectations.
- Look for the lessons in everything.
- Challenge your negative inner critic.
- Focus on the positives.
- Put things in perspective.
- Use affirmations.
- Treat yourself as a best friend.
So from today celebrate your successes focus on the good things about yourself and what is right in your life focus on the positive qualities of your spouse, your children and work colleagues your self esteem will rise
and so will your outlook on life and suddenly everything will start going right.
Step with faith into today know that you are going to have the best day ever and know that you are enough you are exactly as God meant you to be.
If you are not in a happy place CHANGE things so that you are and embrace the day.
Sent with Love