Strawberry Soufflé is a really stunning dessert using minimal ingredients.
- 1 x punnet strawberries (reserve a strawberry/ strawberries for decorating)
- 1 large egg white
- 200 g granulated sugar (250 ml) (1 cup)
- Wash, hull, and quarter strawberries.
- Place into the mixing bowl of a Kenwood Chef.
- Add the remaining ingredients and beat for 20 minutes using the whisk attachment.
- This will foam and froth up into a wonderful strawberry soufflé.
- Arrange in a martini glass, shot glasses, or fancy bowl. Pop teaspoonfuls into ready prepared chocolate cases or serve with baby meringues.
- Fan strawberry and arrange on top of soufflé.
- Have mini teaspoons on hand to give tastes to customers.