Nothing to say other than yummy!
Serves 8 – 10
1 x bar peanut brittle
2 litres vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
1 x 397 g tin caramelized condensed milk; whip slightly to soften 1 large mint crisp or 2 x crunchie chocolate bars, chopped
200 g milk chocolate, broken into bits
- Crush peanut brittle using a mini chopper. Place at the bottom of a mould.
- Spoon 1/3rd of the slightly softened ice-cream over the brittle.
- Layer caramelized condensed milk and mint crisp / crunchie followed by ice-cream; repeat layers once more.
- Freeze. When required, turn out onto an attractive serving platter.
- Melt chocolate in a glass bowl or jug on 70% power in the microwave for 2 – 3 minutes, stirring a few times while chocolate is melting. Pour over ice-cream mould.
- Freeze again until ready to serve.
• Ice lollies: Place peanut brittle at the bottom of each ice-lolly mould. Continue to layer ingredients as above. Half freeze. Push a wooden lolly stick into each ice lolly. Freeze until solid. Dip quickly into hot water to remove the lollies.