- 4 small sweet potatoes
- ¼ cup creamy natural almond butter
- 3 ½ tablespoons warm water
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, divided
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 can unsalted chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 150g baby arugula
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
How to Make It
- Prick potatoes all over with a fork; place on a microwave-safe plate, and microwave at HIGH just until tender, about 5 minutes. Cut into 1/2-inch-thick rounds.
- Whisk together almond butter, water, and 1 tablespoon lemon juice in a bowl. Set aside.
- Brush potato slices on 1 side with 1 tablespoon oil. Heat a large skillet over medium-high. Working in batches, cook potato slices, oil side down, until golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Combine chickpeas, arugula, salt, pepper, remaining 2 tablespoons juice, and 1 tablespoon oil in a large bowl. Divide chickpea mixture among 4 plates; top with sweet potato slices. Drizzle with almond butter sauce.
Sent with Love