- 1 whole cauliflower
- 125 ml cream
- 1 x 410 g can Rhodes Cream Style Sweetcorn
- salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- 125 ml (½ C) grated mozzarella or white cheddar cheese
- 65 ml (¼ C) butter
- 65 ml (¼ C) grated parmesan cheese
- Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil and cook the cauliflower, whole, for 10 minutes or until the cauliflower is tender. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan bring the cream to the boil, whisking continuously. Reduce the heat and simmer until the cream begins to thicken.
- Stir in the Rhodes Cream Style Sweetcorn and heat through. Remove the sauce from the heat and stir in the grated mozzarella cheese until melted. Season the sauce to taste.
- Melt the butter in an oven proof dish.
- Add the cauliflower and turn in the butter to coat on all sides.
- Pour the sauce over the cauliflower. Sprinkle the parmesan cheese.
- Bake the cauliflower in an oven preheated to 190°C for 20 minutes or until the golden.
- Serve hot.
Sent with Love