This vibrant smoothie is full of dark leafy greens, fresh citrus and the star; ginger. It has a mild ‘zing’ from the ginger addition and is certain to be the perfect start to your day or a pick-me-up anytime.
- ½ inch fresh ginger nib (aproximately 1 teaspoon), peeled (and chopped if using a regular blender)
- Juice of half a lemon
- Juice of half a lime
- 1-2 large leaves of kale (no stem); rough chopped if using a regular blender
- ½-3/4 cup spinach/arugula mix
- 2-3 tablespoons parsley (fresh)
- 1 orange (peeled)
- ½ Granny Smith apple
- 1/2 cup water
- Pour the water and citrus juices into the blender followed by the other ingredients. Blend until all ingredients are pulverized and the smoothie mixture is smooth.
Sent with Love