What are you thinking about most of the time?
- Are you thinking about something that happened, what went wrong, what didn’t work out, why you’re upset with someone, why you don’t like someone, or what someone did?
- Or are you thinking about what you want to achieve, how you want to change your life, or how you can make more money or what you can do to meet the right person?
What you think about most during the day is what your subconscious picks up on and brings into your life.
So if you’re thinking about what went wrong or what someone did, you’re just telling your subconscious mind that you want more of the same. And so it will keep bringing you more of the same.
Now if you were to change your thoughts, and instead thought about what you wanted, thought
about finding solutions to help you achieve what you really want then your subconscious mind would bring you more success and help you achieve all that you want.
- So if you want to make more money, think of finding ways to make more money
- Tell your subconscious mind to help you find ways to make more money.
- If you want to meet the right person, then tell your subconscious mind to help you meet the right person.
You may not realize this but you’re constantly talking to your subconscious mind, you’re constantly telling it what to do and what to bring into your life.
You do that through your thoughts and beliefs.
- Change what you think about, you then change your thoughts and you then change your beliefs.
- Once you change your beliefs you give your subconscious new instructions and you change your situation.
So track your thoughts, examine what you think about and if you’re not thinking about finding ways to achieve your goals, change your thoughts. You’ll then be sending new instructions to your subconscious mind. Now take charge and start turning things around so you enjoy the success you want –
It’s easy to get distracted, it’s easy to lose focus and not think about what you want or achieving your goals.
That’s what your mind is used to doing, after all, it’s been doing that for a number of years – so it just keeps
doing what it’s used to doing.
- However, you’re in charge.
- You can direct your mind and your subconscious mind by changing your thoughts.
- By thinking about what you want and by thinking of ways to achieve your goals.
As you think about finding solutions to your challenges, your subconscious mind will guide you to the people, situation and opportunities to help you succeed.
- So don’t let your mind run on autopilot. You have to pay attention to what you’re thinking about and then change those thoughts so you direct your subconscious mind to bring you the changes you want.
- Sure your mind will put up resistance, it will fight back and you’ll begin to think about things that really don’t help you succeed. When those negative thoughts pop up, change them, get rid of them, and push yourself to think about what you really want.
Now train your mind to work with your subconscious mind.
- Today direct your subconscious to help you achieve your goals and make the changes you want to make
- Just follow the steps I share with you and you’ll gain of your mind and subconscious mind
Wishing you tremendous success…
PS: Remember if you don’t do anything, if you don’t change the way your mind works and direct your subconscious mind to create the life you want, everything stays the same – nothing changes. This is your life – make the most of it, begin working with your mind and subconscious mind and create the life you want today.
Source: Creating Power