Tropical chia pudding pots
I love this recipe from bibbyskitchenat36.com!
For the chia puddings
- 5 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 x 400g tin (about 400ml) coconut milk
- pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons xylitol, agave syrup or honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 mangoes, chilled, peeled and roughly chopped
- generous squeeze of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 cup fresh pineapple, small diced
- 3 kiwi fruit, peeled
- 2-3 granadillas
- 1 cup Greek yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes, toasted
- Place all the ingredients for the chia puddings in a bowl and whisk to combine. Cover and refrigerate for several hours or preferably, overnight.
- For the fruit coulis, blitz the mango flesh, lemon juice and honey in a food processor.
- Slice two of the kiwi fruits into thin rounds. Cut the remaining kiwi into cubes and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the Greek yoghurt and honey.
- Layer up the pudding pots in 4 glass tumblers, starting with the mango puree.
- Place slices of kiwi fruit around the outer edges. Carefully fill three quarters of the way up with the chia pudding.
- Top with a spoonful of Greek yoghurt and finish with the pineapple, kiwi and granadilla pulp. Scatter with coconut shavings and serve immediately.