What You’ll Need
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 potato, pre-cooked and chopped
- 2 carrots, pre-cooked and sliced
- 1 cup broccoli
- 1/2 head cauliflower, chopped
- 1 tbsp. fresh ginger, grated or minced
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp. turmeric
- 2 tsp. curry powder
- 3 tbsp. chili sauce
- 1/3 tsp. salt (use sea salt or kosher salt)
How to Make It
- First, place the coconut milk and vegetable broth in a large pot and give it a quick stir. Bring the mixture to a slow simmer.
- Add in the pre-cooked or leftover potatoes, carrots, broccoli, and cauliflower (or whatever vegetables you are using) and allow the mixture to simmer for a few minutes, stirring once or twice.
- Next, add in the ginger, sugar, garlic, turmeric, curry powder, chili sauce and salt and stir to combine well.
- Allow your yellow curry to continue to cook over medium low heat for 3 to 5 more minutes, or until the vegetables are all tender.
- Taste, and adjust the seasonings to taste. You may want to add a bit more salt, or a squeeze of fresh lime juice or top it all off with some fresh chopped cilantro for serving.
- Serve your prepared yellow curry over rice if desired.
Sent with Love