This is my recipe for today from Knorr What’s for Dinner;
- 30ml stork margarine
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 10ml Robertsons Cumin
- 60ml plain flour
- 60ml tomato puree
- 400g tin tomatoes, chopped
- 1 x KNORR Vegetable Stock Pot
- 300g cheddar cheese, grated and divided
- 100ml sour cream
- 400g tin black beans, rinsed and drained (or kidney beans)
- 300g baby spinach leaves
- 410g tin cream style sweetcorn
- 6 spring onions, finely sliced
- 200g long grained rice according to packet directions, cooked
- 8 corn tortillas
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Heat the Stork Margarine in a large saucepan. Add the garlic, cumin, flour and tomato puree. Cook for 2 minutes on medium heat, stirring continuously. Add the tomatoes and Knorr Vegetable Stock Pot, stirring well. Bring to the boil and reduce to a simmer. Cook for 6-8 minutes, until slightly thickened and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine half of the cheese, sour cream, black beans (or kidney beans), spinach, corn, rice and spring onions.
- Lay tortillas flat and spoon on equal portions of the rice mixture. Roll up tightly and arrange seam side down on a lightly greased baking dish.
- Pour the tomato sauce over the top and sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake for 10-12 minutes, until golden brown and bubbly.
Sent with Love