Egg muffins are the perfect snack food for busy mornings or on-the-go healthy eating!
- 3 cups mixed vegetables (broccoli, mushrooms, peppers, spinach etc)
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 12 large egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper & salt to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard powder
- 3 tablespoons minced onion
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Chop vegetables and cook in 1 teaspoon of oil until tender crisp or excess liquid is removed. Cool.
- Spray a muffin tin very well with cooking spray.
- Divide the vegetables, onion, and cheeses over 12 wells.
- In a large bowl combine eggs, milk, and seasonings. Mix well.
- Pour eggs evenly over each well. Bake 22-25 minutes or until set.
- Remove from cups and serve warm or let cool completely and refrigerate/freeze.
Sent with Love