Welcome, and thank you for your interest in the MARGARET HIRSCH WOMAN IN BUSINESS ACHIEVER OF THE YEAR competition.
Margaret would like to encourage all business women to consider entering this competition, nominate a friend or business owner
who they would like to be recognized for this award and if you are a successful business woman, don’t be too shy to enter yourself!
There will be prizes for monthly finalists from each branch.
Here are the rules and details for entering this exciting competition:
- Must be a South African Citizen
- The business must not be operating at a loss
- Nominees must be engaged in their profession as a means of livelihood.
- All entrants must have a web-presence in the form of a blog or website.
- Entrant must also have been in her current position for at least TWO years.
TO ENTER THE COMPETITION please submit the following information to the sender of this e-mail
Entrant Contact Information:
Address (City, Province, Postal Code)
Contact phone number and cell number
Web site URL and E-mail contact information
- Name of business / trade name
- Form of entity (sole proprietorship, general partnership, limited partnership, corporation, Limited Liability Company,
limited liability partnership, etc.)
- Principal contact name, address (including city / town where business is located), phone, email, and website URL
- (if applicable)
- Details of a few notable customers
- What effort was put into this company to make it successful and what method was used to make it better than the opposition.
- Entrant must give details of their involvement, how they applied, practical, innovative and sustainable approaches to benefit the community and any charity they support in their community.
- Any special awards and or achievements.
- Plans or dreams for the future and development of the business – time frame planning schedule if possible
Margaret Hirsch is looking for:
A dynamic, role model that can show a strong social or community impact as part of the regular operations or culture of the business.
The business must have a clearly identified customer base.
* All notifications related to the competition will happen via e-mail.