Jelly 2 packets
Boiling water 125 ml
Condensed milk 1 x 397 g tin
Yoghurt 500 ml
Fresh whipped cream 250 ml
Crushed finely Tennis Biscuits 1 packet
Melted margarine or butter 80 g
1. Mix jelly with boiling water. cool but do not set.
2. Mix condensed milk and yoghurt into the cooled jelly, then fold in
3. Mix the biscuit crumbs with just enough melted margarine or butter to hold
the crumbs together (start with 60g margarine or butter).
4. Line a greased pie dish with the biscuit mix then carefully spoon the
yoghurt mixture into it and refrigerate.
5. Decorate with fruit which corresponds to the jelly flavour.