“If you put your mind to something you can achieve it.”
But no one ever taught us how to really put our mind to something so that you achieve the goal you want.
Yes you can achieve anything if you instruct your mind and subconscious mind properly.
Unfortunately you don’t know how to instruct your mind or subconscious mind so you don’t end up achieving what you really want.
Instead, you end up getting your mind and subconscious to create more of what you really don’t want.
If we don’t direct our mind and subconscious mind to focus on what we want, we’ll end up getting what we don’t want, it’s really that simple.
How can you stop creating what you don’t want and get your mind and subconscious mind to actually work for you?
I’ve spelled out all the details below – Read on..
- Most of us don’t control our mind because we don’t control our thoughts.
- Most of us are not even aware of the thoughts we have everyday, and we don’t choose our beliefs.
Instead your mind constantly sends the wrong messages or wrong instructions to your subconscious mind.
And that’s how you end up creating the life you don’t want.
If you want to be successful and happy, you need to have thoughts and beliefs that reflect success and happiness.
Right now you don’t actively choose our thoughts.
Instead you leave your mind on autopilot, accepting what ever thoughts it conjures up and then you believe these thoughts.
You also don’t choose your beliefs. Instead, you merely accept what your mind and what other people tell you.
- You want to be successful and happy.
- You do everything you can to be successful and happy.
But if you’re not enjoying the success and happiness you want then you need to take a moment to analyze your thoughts and beliefs.
Once you do that you’ll find that what you think is the exact opposite of what you want to achieve.
Sure you want to be successful but you really don’t have any thoughts or beliefs that suggest you can be successful.
Whatever you want to achieve you can if you have a belief system that allows you to succeed.
- If you want to make more money you have to have a belief system that says you believe you can make more money.
- If you want to meet the right person you have to believe that you can meet the right person.
- If you want to succeed at something you have to believe that you can succeed at it.
So how do you create beliefs that correspond with what you want to accomplish?
- You first have to think about what you want to achieve.
- Then you need to ask yourself if you really believe that you can accomplish your goal.
- If you don’t believe you can, there’s work to do and you’re going to have to change your belief system so that it allows you to succeed.
- So list all the thoughts and beliefs you have about achieving a particular goal.
For example: if you want to make more money but you’re not making the kind of money you want then list why you don’t think you can make more money.
Now change those thoughts to correspond with what you want.
These are your new thoughts, statements or affirmations that you should think and recite through out the day.
Replace those limiting thoughts with these new thoughts.
If you want to achieve success and happiness then you have to create thoughts and beliefs that will allow you to achieve those goals.
- Begin changing your thoughts.
- Begin creating beliefs that work for you.
- Eliminate the negative thoughts and negative beliefs.
- Your mind is an energy station that sends and receives energy signals.
- These energy signals are our thoughts and beliefs.
- These energy patterns are picked up by your subconscious mind which then goes out and creates the situations, circumstances, and events so that your life reflect or mirror your thoughts and beliefs.
- It also attracts the people that can help us achieve our goals.
- Your subconscious does not distinguish between what is good and bad for you. It simply acts on your instructions.
- Those instructions are your energy signals which are your thoughts and beliefs.
So while you may want to achieve a certain goal, if you don’t believe you can, if you regularly think about why you can’t do something instead of why you can, then you’re instructing your subconscious to create situations for you so that you don’t achieve your goals.
It will just make sure you don’t get what you want because you’re not giving it the right instructions.
This is why it is so important to eliminate negative thinking and create a positive thinking patterns.
To enjoy the success you want, to get what you want, and to enjoy the kind of life you want then you have to change your thoughts and beliefs.
- You can achieve your goals.
- You can live the life you want.
- You can enjoy greater success and happiness.
- You deserve to have all that you want.
Wishing you tremendous success…
PS: Remember — we only get one life and one chance. Make the most of it. Stop defeating yourself, stop limiting yourself.
Sent with love