It’s working right now and you’re always telling it how to create your life.
Your current life, your current situation whether you like it or not is the result of of how you’ve been instructing your subconscious mind.
And you instruct your subconscious mind with your thoughts and beliefs.
What you regularly think and believe is what your subconscious creates.
- It doesn’t decide what is good or bad for you.
- It doesn’t decide what you should and what you should not do.
That’s something you decide.
- So if you’re not getting what you want in life, if you’re not making as much money as you want.
- If you’re not achieving your goals, if you’re not in the right relationship,
if you’re not happy with your current situation or if you want more but just can’t seem to get what you really want, then you’re giving your subconscious mind the wrong instructions.
Today I show you how to instruct your subconscious mind so you get exactly what you want.
So you give it the right instructions, so you succeed and enjoy life
- You have the power to achieve your goals, enjoy more success, greater happiness and create the kind of life you want
- All you have to do is direct your subconscious so that it brings you what
you want and not what you don’t want.
- If you’re not getting what you want then you’re giving your subconscious
the wrong instructions.
- You don’t intend to do this.
- After all, you don’t want to fail, or struggle
But along the way you developed a pattern of negative thinking.
And that negative thinking led to negative beliefs.
Your subconscious picked up on those negative thoughts and negative beliefs and so it just created your life based on those negative thoughts and negative beliefs.
If you think life is difficult, your subconscious will make sure you have a difficult life.
- You’ll simply make the wrong decisions,
- Do the wrong things, and surround yourself with the wrong people so that your life becomes more and more difficult.
Now I know you don’t want to struggle and you don’t want to tell your subconscious mind to make your life difficult but that’s what you’re
doing without even knowing it.
Now that you know, what can you do?
Change your thoughts, change your beliefs and you’ll change your life.
Here’s how you do that.
Think about what you want and then write down the first thoughts that come up when you think about achieving your goals.
If you find any negative or limiting thoughts then you have to change them.
Then you have to change the negative beliefs.
If you don’t change those negative thoughts and negative beliefs your subconscious will just continue creating your life based on
those thoughts and beliefs.
For example: if you think it’s difficult to make more money then you’ll always attract situations that make it difficult to make money.
You’ll make the wrong financial choices and you’ll end losing or spending your money on things you don’t need.
If you think it’s difficult to meet the right person then you’ll always form relationships that are destined for disaster or doomed to fail.\
Because you think and believe it’s difficult.
Your subconscious mind, being the good servant that it is, will simply guide you to situations and people that will fulfill that belief.
So think about what you want.
Track the thoughts and beliefs that are connected to what you want.
See if you really believe you can achieve your goal or if you have thoughts and beliefs that say you can’t or that you never will.
Catch yourself thinking throughout the day and see if you’re generally negative or positive.
What kind of thoughts are you having?
Are these empowering or limiting thoughts and beliefs?
- Start directing your subconscious to bring you what you want. Give it the right instructions so that you get what you want in life
- Change your thoughts to correspond to what you want.
- If you think and believe that it’s hard to make money or that it’s hard to find a good job then change this thought.
- Create a thought that reflects what you want.
When you do that you’ll naturally begin to change the corresponding belief.
You would start by thinking that it’s easy to make money or that you can find a good job.
Then give yourself examples of how easy it is to make more money or to get a good job.
- Focus on how you can make more money or get what you want.
- Feed your mind positive thoughts so that your subconscious mind creates positive results.
Once you do that your subconscious will go out and create situations so that you easily achieve your goal.
When you get your subconscious mind focused on what you want you’ll begin to attract the situations and people who will help you succeed.
At the same time you’ll begin to eliminate the negative thinking and you’ll no longer get what you don’t want.
This is the power of your subconscious mind.
Your subconscious will create anything you want.
It will follow your instructions and those instructions are your thoughts and beliefs.
Focus on what you want.
- Think about how you can achieve your goals.
- Believe that you can and will succeed.
- Start directing the power of your subconscious today.
- You have the power to change your life and succeed.
- You can and will achieve all your goals.
- You are a powerful human being with a powerful ally.
- That ally is your subconscious mind.
- Start creating what you want and enjoy the success and happiness you deserve.
Believe in yourself and believe in your abilities
Wishing You Tremendous Success..
Sent with love