With the Cricket World Cup around the corner and the ever-looming question of how to find the time to fit in all the cricket matches in between work and day-to-day life – one thing you shouldn’t have to worry about is what you will watch the games on. The struggle to find the perfect TV, not only for your needs but also for your budget, is tough, so we have done some of the hard work for you, and laid out our top 10 televisions for 2019. But before we show you the most popular TVs at Hirsch’s, let’s explain the difference between a Smart TV and an LED TV.
What is a Smart TV?
The Smart TV gets its name from the smart capabilities it has in comparison to many of its predecessors, including:
- Internet connection: Once connected to your Wi-Fi, the Smart TV acts much the same as a computer or tablet, with the ability to connect to the internet and browse the internet for general web surfing on platforms like YouTube and other social media sites.
- Movie streaming: If you are signed up to Netflix, or other movie streaming sites, you can stream your movies and series straight from your Smart TV, with the built-in Netflix app, as well as other streaming apps.
What is the best Smart TV to buy?
Hirsch’s stock a variety of Smart TVs, with varying sizes and price ranges. These are our top five bestsellers:
- Samsung 32-inch SMART TV:
- Samsung 65-inch SMART QLED TV
- Samsung 40-inch SMART LED TV
- Samsung 49-inch SMART LED TV
- Hisense 32-inch SMART LED TV
Have a look at our full range of Smart TVs
What is an LED TV?
LED stands for light-emitting diode. These are little solid-state devices that make light via the movement of electrons through a semiconductor. Which means that the LED TV uses less power, and provides a brighter display and better contrast than the traditional LCD TVs.
What is the best LED-TV to buy?
We have listed our top five LED TVs to buy at Hirsch:
- Samsung 32-inch LED TV
- Hisense 32-inch LED TV
- Samsung 55-inch QLED TV
- Hisense 40-inch LED TV
- Samsung 40-inch LED TV
You can shop our full range of LED TVs today.
TVs can be a great experience for the whole family to enjoy together, whether it’s catching up on the latest kids movie, engaging in an exciting documentary, or most importantly, watching the cricket world cup together – there’s fun for everyone. Choose a TV that will best suit your family’s entertainment needs. If you need further assistance in choosing the perfect TV, you can pop into one of our stores nationwide and chat to a qualified consultant, or contact us directly.