- 2kg Flour
- 2 x 1kg Butter
- 2 x Cream 500ml
- 3 x Fruit Mince (Bottle)
- 1 x small tin of Apricot Jam
- Icing Sugar
- Castor Sugar
- In a large bowl add soft butter and flow mix until you get a bread crumb consistency.
- Add Cream and knead until you get a dough-like constancy, cling wrap and place in fridge for 30min.
- Roll out dough until you cut and place into cake tin.
- For the filling, add 2 table spoons of Apricot Jam to break down the texture.
- Add the filling to your pastry in your cake tin, place another pastry layer over and egg wash.
- Place pastry in oven and bake at 180 Degrees for 25min.