Create your dream lounge and stand a chance to WIN!
To enter, simply LIKE and follow the competition over the next 6 weeks and create your dream lounge from the items featured in the daily competition posts
- Follow the daily competition posts over the next 6 weeks
- Use one of the featured items a week to add to your collection in order to create a vision board your dream lounge by the end of the 6 weeks, which means that by the end of the 6 weeks you will have 6 items on the vision board for your dream lounge setting.
- Submit your vision board picture of your dream lounge on the last competition post (which will be a call to action to submit pictures by means of a comment on the post)
- The best lounge setting created from the items posted during the competition WINS!
Every week we will feature a different item:
- Week 1 (12 – 18 September): Coffee Tables
- Week 2 (19 – 25 September): Carpets
- Week 3 (26 September – 2 October): Lighting / lights
- Week 4 (3 – 9 October): Cushions
- Week 5 (10 – 16 October): Accessories
- Week 6 (17 -23 October): Plants
Dream Lounge submission formats:
The following formats will be eligible for successful submission into the competition:
- Text: Carpet 2, Cushion 3, Lamp 1, Coffee Table 4, Plant 3
- Image: All the featured item images will be available as they are posted daily on the link below for users to submit a picture with the items arranged onto the picture. Find downloadable images here for download and to place on your image board.
#Dreamlounge competition starts on 12 September 2016 and will end on 31 October 2016
- To enter, LIKE, COMMENT and “collect” the daily competition posts to create your dream lounge, to be submitted in the form of a collage or by listing the items selected to create the lounge as it appears on the competition posts. To complete your submission, enter your final vision board on the final post on 25 October 2016, which will also be indicated in the form of a call to Action on the last competition post)
- 1 Person can enter up to 6 different combinations
- The best combination WINS the Grafton Everest Lounge Suite, worth R20 000
- The judge’s decision is final
- The competition is only open to entrants residing within South African borders