- 125 g Lasagne sheets
- 410 g Tin cream style sweet corn
- 250 ml grated Cheddar cheese
- 1 KNORR Garlic & Herb Potato Bake
- 350 ml Milk
- 250 ml Spinach Leaves
- 1 Onion
- 350 g Butternut
- Peel and thinly slice the butternut and onion.
- In a greased, ovenproof dish place a thin layer of butternut.
- Top with a thin layer of onion.
- Arrange a single layer of pasta sheets on top.
- Over the pasta spread a thin layer of sweet corn and place a few spinach leaves over this.
- Sprinkle with a layer of grated Cheddar cheese.
- Repeat the process using butternut, onion, pasta sheets, sweet corn, spinach and cheese until all is used up.
- End with a layer of cheese.
- Mix the sachet contents with a little of the milk until smooth.
- Stir in the remaining milk.
- Pour over the cheese layer.
- Allow to stand for about an hour before baking if possible.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 45 min to 1 hour until vegetables and lasagne are tender.