This delicious vegan non-dairy, sugar free green detox smoothie is loaded with spinach, kale and tons of fiber, antioxidants, and immune boosting nutrients for optimum health.
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1/4 cup kale
- 1 apple, peeled, cored and chopped
- 1/2 rib celery, chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon of ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp chia seeds or flax seeds or both
- 1 medium carrot, chopped (about 1/3 cup)
- 1 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1/2 cup of frozen pineapple chunks
- 1/2 of a lemon, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup of water or more, depending on the consistency you prefer (I use water kefir but feel free to use what you have – coconut water would be great too)
- Place all the ingredients in your high performance blender (I used the Blendtec) in the order as they appear.
- Blend on high until completely smooth or until desired consistency is reached. Feel free to add more or less water depending on the consistency you prefer.
- Use water kefir but coconut water or any water you have on hand will work.
- Try not to add any type of sweeteners when I feel the need to detox but feel free to add a little bit of honey depending on your taste.
Sent with Love