At Hirsch’s, great value is placed on networking and the importance of building relationships in business.
As such, the platform has been created for businesspeople to attend the monthly Business Networking Mornings featuring world class speakers to inspire and motivate.
Kicking off 2016 with a bang, Hirsch’s Centurion hosted 60 business people eager to hear from Speaker David Wilkinson – from the Global Equipping Centre. David has been an international speaker for 18 years and has personally launched 22 multi-national companies and trained Fortune 500 executives.
His topic for the morning was “Why good people make bad business decisions” He explained different mind-sets and blockages that could stand in the way of success:
- Fear of achieving wealth – holding an incorrect belief system regarding becoming rich
- Becoming comfortable with money
- How having a big heart but a small wallet can trip us up – giving more than we can afford
- The discount dilemma – do not discount your own worth.
- The importance of having a good self image, as this is directly related to the value we place on ourselves and our earning potential
After a most informative and inspiring session, everyone was given the opportunity to present themselves and their business in a 30-second time slot.
Some great lucky draw prizes were handed out during the morning!
If you would like to attend these fabulous networking events at Hirsch’s Centurion branch, contact email@example.com.