Ever popular hummus is made in a jiffy using this kitchen tool. Especially useful for single people or for people who cannot afford the larger electric food-processing machines. A bonus is that it uses no electricity.
Makes: 1 large serving container or two smaller ones
- 1 x 410 g tin chickpeas
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 chilli, chopped (optional)
- Juice and rind of 1 lemon 50 ml fresh basil
- 1 clove garlic, peeled Olive oil
- Place all ingredients except the olive oil in the Swizzz Prozzz and blend until it resembles wet breadcrumbs.
- Add a small amount of olive oil at a time and continue blending to form a smooth paste. 3. Check seasoning.
- Serve with pita wedges, bruschetta, veggie sticks, and nachos.
Equipment: Tin opener, sharp knife, chopping board, scissors, spatula, serving dish, serviettes.
Sent with Love