There is something very refreshing about serving home-made lemonade on a hot summer’s day. This recipe is worth the effort.
- 120 g granulated sugar (150 ml)
- 1 whole lemon, cut into quarters
- 1 whole large egg (complete with shell, and washed) 6 – 8 ice cubes
- Sprig of mint
- About 1 litre water
- Place sugar in the blender goblet and blend for a few seconds. Add in lemon, egg, ice, mint, and about 750 ml water.
- Blend until frothy.
- Strain through a sieve into a jug. 4. Add a little more water if desired. 5. Serve in tall glasses.
- Equipment: Sharp knife, measuring scale, kitchen scissors, chopping board, measuring jug, spatula, jug for serving, tasting cups.
Sent with Love