These meatballs are a winner, as they may be made in about 15 minutes, tops. This easy recipe is impressive in the cooking time and lack of oil. Meatballs are very tasty with the addition of lemon rind, herbs, and feta cheese.
Makes: 10 meatballs
- 150 g lamb mince or lean beef mince
- 1 slice of stale white bread, turned into ne crumbs (use the NutriBullet or mini chopper to do this)
- 50 g Greek feta cheese, crumbled
- 15 ml fresh oregano, nely chopped
- 10 ml grated lemon rind
- Freshly-ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat the airfryer to 200oC.
- Mix the mince in a bowl with the breadcrumbs, feta, oregano, lemon rind, and black pepper,thoroughly kneading together.
- Divide the mince into 10 equal portions and, using damp hands, form into smooth balls.
- Place the balls in an oven dish and place the dish in the basket. Slide the basket into the airfryer. 5. Set the timer to 8 minutes and grill the mince balls until they are done and nicely browned.
- Serve the meatballs hot on a platter with tapas forks or toothpicks.
Equipment: Mixing bowl, spoon, fork, zester, oven dish which ts the airfryer, oven gloves, serving platter, toothpicks, and
Sent with Love