Small bananas mashed 2
Tub Fat Free Plain Yoghurt 170 g
Granulated sugar 125 ml
Large eggs lightly beaten 2
Butter melted 30 g
Vanilla essence 5 ml
Self-raising flour 500 ml
Baking powder 3 ml
Pinch of salt
Dark / milk Chocolate Chips 125 ml
1. Mix mashed banana with yoghurt and sugar.
2. Blitz the mixture in a food processor/blender if you want a smooth texture.
3. Mix in eggs, melted butter, and vanilla essence.
4. Add Sifted flour, baking powder and salt to the batter and mix
until just combined. Do not over mix!
5. Fold in the chocolate chips.
6. Place a teaspoon of batter into the wells of the hot doughnut maker and
close the lid; cook for a few minutes till the doughnut maker’s lid pops up/
doughnuts are golden brown.