Using Philips Airfryer
It’s great to make a recipe that you know children will love; even greater is that they can make it themselves. A really fun recipe to demonstrate as it uses a minimum of ingredients and cooks very quickly.
Makes: 10 mini serves
- 1 x packet mini Cheese Grillers
- 100 g thawed puff pastry
- Prepared mustard or tomato sauce, as required
- Preheat the airfryer to 200oC.
- Thoroughly drain the sausages and dry them on a layer of kitchen paper.
- Cut the puff pastry into strips measuring 5 x 1.5 cm. Spread the strips with a thin layer of mustard or tomato sauce.
- Wrap each sausage in a spiral of pastry.
- Place them into the airfryer basket and slide the basket into the airfryer.
- Set the timer for 10 minutes. Bake the sausages in pastry until the timer rings and they are golden brown.
- Serve the sausages on a platter, accompanied by a small dish of mustard or tomato sauce.
Equipment: Paper towel, sharp knife, chopping /pastry board, round-bladed knife, oven gloves, serving platter, small bowl for mustard or tomato sauce.
Sent with Love