Les Brown invites us all to say “YES” to living our best life. For some this may mean letting go of your burdens and fighting with renewed strength for your goals. It is almost impossible to reach great heights of success whilst carrying a load of baggage from the past as this stops you from living your best life in the present. We all have something of value to offer which ultimately unlocks the door to achievement. Inner goodness allows us to make a difference in this world. Pursuit of greatness is aligned with responsibility for your life, taking responsibility for all your choices and actions.
Les Brown shares nine principles of life enrichment with us….
1. “I can achieve far beyond my horizons and in avenues of life I have never explored”
2. “I possess a basic goodness which is the foundation for the greatness I can ultimately achieve”
3. “I must take responsibility for my actions, my well-being and the attainment of my maximum potential.”
4. “I must seek self-awareness, self-approval and self-commitment in order to achieve self-fulfilment”
5. “I must commit myself to building and maintaining relationships that are critical to the social development of my family and community”
6. “I must manifest the belief that mutual respect is the fundamental element of all relationships”
7. “I will heighten my life by helping others heighten theirs”
8. “I will work toward my goals by planning, executing and measuring my progress”