Using popcorn machine and microwave oven. little delicious squares of popcorn and chocolate, coated with cooked condensed milk makes for a great treat. For both kids and adults alike, this is an indulgence.
Makes about 36 squares
- (4 x 250 ml popped popcorn)
- 1 package chocolate chips
- 1 x 397 g tin condensed milk
- 30 g butter
- 250 ml aked or chopped almonds, toasted 5 ml vanilla essence or extract
- Using the popcorn machine pop the popcorn according to directions. Set popcorn aside.
- line a 33 x 23 x 5 cm pan with baking paper and grease well; set aside.
- In large saucepan over low heat, melt chocolate chips, condensed milk, and butter, stirring until smooth.
- Alternatively, use the microwave oven to melt the chocolate, condensed milk, and butter in a microwave-safe bowl on 100% power for 4 – 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat. Stir in popcorn, nuts, and vanilla essence.
- Spread mixture evenly in prepared pan. Chill 2 hours, or until rm. Remove from pan and cut into squares.
Equipment: 33 x 23 x 5 cm pan, baking paper, tin opener, spatula, scale, measuring cups and spoons, saucepan, sharp knife, metal spatula, serving plate, serviettes.
Sent with Love