- 1 KNORR Garlic and Herb Potato Bake
- 2 Bunches of spinach, cooked, drained well and finely chopped
- 1 Bunch of spring onions, chopped
- 2 Garlic cloves, crushed
- 250 Millilitre Mayonnaise
- 1/2 tin chickpeas
- 1 Large, round crusty Portuguese loaf
- 250 Millilitre Sour cream
- In a bowl, sprinkle the sachet of KNORR Garlic & Herb Potato Bake onto spinach while still warm.
- Add rest of the ingredients, except the bread, and mix together well.
- Cut a lid out of the loaves and hollow out the centre, reserving the chunks of bread removed.
- Fill the bread cavity with the dip and serve on a platter surrounded by the chunks of bread which you removed.
- Use the chunks of bread to mop up the dip.