AVO ON TOAST
This is my all time favourite, it is a simple meal that you can make in a flash and feel good about eating!
· Bread of choice, I prefer sourdough.
· 1 avocado, halved and pitted
· 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley - 30ML
· 1 ½ teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil – 7.5ML
· ½ lime, juiced
· ½ teaspoon salt – 2.5ML
· ½ teaspoon ground black pepper – 2.5ML
· ½ teaspoon onion powder – 2.5ML
· ½ teaspoon garlic powder – 2.5ML
Toast your bread of choice in a toaster or toaster oven.
Slice the avocado using a avo slicer or sharp knife. Scoop onto the toast and use your citrus juicer to add some lime juice over the avo. Sprinkle with the pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and Parsley.